Photography found me in the midst of new motherhood. Art has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Buying that first camera to document my new baby has led me to so many exciting opportunities.
Through the years, I have invested a lot of time in education, workshops, and many hours practising! I also wouldn't be where I am without all the encouragement from my family and friends.
Photography has blessed me with some of my most cherished relationships and many beautiful memories.
"The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even though the people in it do." Andy Warhol
Throughout the years we have faced significant challenges and as our story continues to unfold, we've come to value the importance of it. Visual memories help us gain the confidence we need to share our stories. Whether our stories be of trials, suffering, or blessings and joy. These are the stories our children need to hear. The time for sharing those stories is now! Our story is one of hope, surrender, overcoming, and amazing grace.
There will never be a better time than now! Reach out below and begin the journey to sharing your story.
1. Reading- I usually have 3-4 books on the go at once. I love the classics, children's literature, and books that help me in learning more.
2. The Beach - If you've followed me for any length of time, you'll have noticed that I try to get to the beach as often as I can!
3. Tea - Earl Grey is my favourite followed by Chai
4. Donut Friday's - This weekly tradition has become a staple in our home and we can't forget a Friday!
5. Growing & Preserving Food - This tradition was passed down to me by my parents and I love being able to crack a jar of fresh garden salsa in the middle of winter and be instantly transported back to summer.
- STAY IN TOUCH -
Lethbridge County, Alberta
- lethbridge, Calgary, Alberta -
Joyful and beautiful lifestyle family photography, wedding and branding photography for the individuals who are passionate about documenting their story.
- INSTAGRAM -